Thursday, April 24, 2014

iWearSin Review / Haul

Haul / Review!

When I received my iWearSin package, I was not expecting to be this blown away by everything inside.

 I was asked to pick out some items from their site to receive and review, as well as wear on my Instagram. Naturally I gravitated toward the floral and daisies, but I also wanted a plain staple piece. Here are the items I received and what I thought about each piece.

Keyholes Midi Singlet

It's a bit wrinkled but nothing a clothing iron can't fix. When I took this top out of the package the first thing that struck me was how light and soft it was.  It's a nice, stretchy material that feels cool on the skin. I love the way it fits! It's not too tight, but it's not too loose. It goes right about to my bellybutton and is a bit longer in the back. Speaking of the back... the keyhole cut outs are my favorite part. This top would be perfect on someone with shorter hair or an up-do to show off the unique back. I definitely love this top. Purchase here.

Dorothy Babydoll Dress

This dress is SO. CUTE. I might have squealed when I tried it on... Anyway the cut of this dress is so simple, but the way it fits and hugs your body is perfect. Perfect for twirling. Not to mention the pattern on it is adorabley girly. The dress's fabric quality is amazing. It's a thicker material, but still breathable. Perfect dress for spring and summer. Purchase here.

Daisy-Strapped Cropped Top

 (Again, I might need to iron it out a bit.) Me and my daisies... Ha. I've always seen bloggers and Instagramers with the daisy trimmed tank tops and crop tops from places like Fashion Q and Forever 21, but I can never seem to find them myself. I found one at Pacsun once, but it was much too expensive for my taste. So when I saw this cropped top on iWearSin, I jumped on it. I really like it. It fits me really well, and hangs on me perfectly. I was a little afraid that the straps would be too long and that it would hang too low, but that is not an issue. I love the way it hangs and the ruffle-y look to it. The one and only issue I have with it is that the picture on the website makes it look pure white, when in fact it's a shade of off white. Also, the website pictures only the shoulder straps with daisy trim, but the front and the back have daisy trim as well. Purchase here.

Pool of Daisies Cropped Top

Daisies. Of course... Love this top. I'm definitely going to wear this with a black skirt or maybe a white skirt. The length of this cropped top is just about at the bellybutton, but I'm about 5"3 so that's the length it is on me. Overall I love the length and fit! Purchase here.

Baby Petals Cropped Top

I LOVE this one so much. The little print on this top is adorable. It's a bit hard to see, but there are little tulips all over it. This is the fanciest quality out of all the items I got because it's more of a silky fabric. It also has adjustable shoulder straps and a slip underneath. The only thing about this top is that the website makes it look a lot different than it looks in person but, to be honest, I like how it looks in person way better! Purchase here.


Overall, I love iWearSin. Their clothing is super cute and amazing quality. I totally recommend you all check out their website and browse through the unique pieces.

~StylinCafe










No comments:

Post a Comment