Monday, April 28, 2014

Gypsy Room Review / Haul


When Gypsy Room agreed to partner with me, they told me they would send me a package. I was super excited to receive a package that I wouldn't know was inside of it. I was a little worried (even though I researched this company and I LOVE the stuff they sell) because I'm usually picking out the items I receive. But I love what came!


I usually don't wear headbands, but that's only because I don't really own any. I think this one is adorable! Not only is it cute, but the quality is spectacular. It's really stretchy and thick; it doesn't feel like it will ever snap. I love the little embellishments on the band as well. I think this headband would look great with any type of hair, and it would look amazing wrapped around your head too!

Tribal Print Shorts

I'm going to be one hundred percent honest with you all, I probably wouldn't have thought to buy these for myself. I'm not a huge tribal print lover and I feel like tribal doesn't really fit my style. Obviously, that's a personal preference and doesn't take away from how lovely these shorts feel and look on your body. I love the texture, which is a really soft silky feel. the waist band is nice and stretchy, but still hugs your waist the way it should. If you are into tribal shorts and are looking into these, get them! You won't regret it!

Blue Polka Dot Lace Shorts

Queue heart eye emoji. I am actually in love with these shorts right now. When I got these out of the package, I might have screamed. Look how cute they are! And they look even more amazing on. They fit my style perfectly and I cannot wait to style these!

~ StylinCafe

(Both shorts are not yet available. I will update this when they are!)







No comments:

Post a Comment