Sunday, July 27, 2014

Vintage Beauty


 


No one really knows this, but I sometimes struggle with the image I want to put out, and the way my style is perceived. Sometimes I want to dress one way, sometimes I want to dress another. But I think this outfit is one of my favorites for ME. I feel like myself in this outfit, and that's what I love most about it. The dress I'm wearing is actually a pinafore from TJ Maxx. I think I got it for around 15-20 dollars and it was definitely worth every penny. It's a great dress! You can't really tell, but I put a black sheer, puffy sleeved, Peter Pan collared top from forever 21 under the pinafore. I love the way it looks! I'm also wearing some black and gold loafers from Forever 21 on my feet. Although not the most comfortable pair of shoes money can buy, they're still really cute. I then popped on a cute black bow from the shop bows please. And that's it! Also, this is my natural hair texture. No hot tools used!




No comments:

Post a Comment